The COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation continues to change quickly. We care about you and our communities, and we want to share the latest updates on our preparations.
Our top priority is the health and safety of you and our employees, so we’re playing it safe and implementing new requirements for lobby visits. All of them follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health officials.
After entering, we’ll ask you to:
- Wear a mask (provided at the entry if you do not have your own.)
- Sanitize your hands at the lobby sanitizer station.
- Maintain six feet of separation from other people.
- Avoid shaking hands and contact with others.
- Discard tissues immediately after use and sanitize your hands.
Please avoid visiting our lobby if you had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (or is in the process of being tested), if you traveled outside the state recently, or if you've had flu-like symptoms within the past 72 hours.
Our employees will also take extra precautions to keep you safe. We will:
- Wear Masks
- Disinfect surfaces, equipment and common areas throughout the day.
- Encourage team members to practice good hygiene.
- Follow social distancing recommendations.
- Require team members to stay home if they don’t feel well.
We appreciate your understanding as we follow the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and public health officials.
This Bank will be closed Saturday’s until further notice.