More than just the color of the leaves will be changing this fall……
We have some exciting news to share with you! Please read this letter in its entirety as it will directly affect your banking in the coming months.
Over the last several months, we have been diligently preparing to upgrade & enhance our services to you. These enhancements will be rolled out over the next few months and include real time processing, a new and improved mobile app with increased debit card security capabilities, and enhanced on-line banking to include longer online statement retention (24 months).
Our system upgrade begins Thursday, October 5 and will be substantially completed by Tuesday, October 9. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know about a few temporary service interruptions that may occur with our upgrade. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
- In our current system, your HSA funds are held in a savings account with transfers made to a checking account as check or debit card transactions come through. Both accounts used the same account number, which led to some confusion. With our new software, all of your HSA funds will be held in one checking account and a statement will be sent to you on a monthly basis.
- If you need a new card, replacements must be ordered before September 7. If there is fraud or loss of your card between 9/7/23-10/5/23, we will not be able to order a new one.
- All cardholders will receive a new card with a new look (will be shipped on September 13 from Tennessee). Please watch for your new card after the 13th so you don’t accidently throw it away as junk mail.
- You can activate and use your new card on October 5. Please call 877-965-3344 to activate rather than calling the bank.
- The last day you can use your current debit card will be Thursday, October 5 at 3:00 am. (over)
- You will receive your normal statement in September. Then you can expect an additional statement cut on October 5, which will just include the activity from your last statement until October 5. Everyone will get this statement in the mail, including those that normally get e-statements. Flat service charges will not be assessed on this additional statement.
- Following the conversion to our new system there will be a new look to your bank statements and you will notice changes to the delivery time, as they will be mailed from out of state.
Mobile/Online App – Many changes on this app
- If you have the online banking URL (https://fmbnd.cbzsecure.com) in your favorites, please delete this favorite, as it will no longer work as of 4:00 pm on October 5.
- We will have a new FMBND app to use on your mobile device. If you use the FMBND app, you will need to delete the old one on October 5. You will be able to download/register on the new FMBND app on Monday, October 9. Current online users: Please watch for an email prior to October 5 with directions on downloading and signing in to the new app.
- Bill Pay changes
- All of your Bill Pay payees will need to be re-entered on the new app. We will send you a list of your current payees (as of August 2023) in September to make this process easier.
- As of Friday, September 29 at 4:00 pm, you will no longer be able to use Bill Pay to make a manual payment until you set up the new app on October 5.
- Any payments that you have scheduled to pay automatically each month will continue to pay until Friday, Oct 6 at 4:00 pm. Any payments scheduled to pay from October 7 through October 9 will need to either be rescheduled prior to October 6, after October 10th on the new app, or paid by another means.
- You will no longer receive any Alerts that you have set up from the online/mobile apps as of 4:00 pm on Friday, October 6. Many of your current alerts will carry over to the new app.
- E-Statements currently available on your online banking account will not be accessible online after 4:00 pm on Thursday, October 5. The statements available on your current online banking account will not be available on the new app. Only the statements starting with October 2023 will be on the new app. Please be sure to download, save, or print copies of your statements and/or check images for your ongoing records prior to October 5.
(Please keep this available for your info)
System upgrade will start Thursday, October 5 and will be substantially completed by Tuesday, October 10. We thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate our new system!
Debit Card Holders
- Thursday, Sept 7 – Last day to order replacement cards (new, compromised, or lost)
- September 13 – New cards shipped from Tennessee – please watch for them
- Thursday, Oct 5 – Can activate and use new card by calling 877-965-3344 (not the bank). The old card will no longer work as of 3:00 pm
- Bill Pay
- Friday, September 29, 4:00 pm will no longer be able to use Bill Pay for manual payments on current system.
- Friday, October 6 Alerts will no longer be received from old app
- October 7-9 automatic Bill Pay payments will not be paid – reschedule these prior to 10/7
- Monday, October 9 can download/register with new FMBND app. Don’t forget to set up your new Bill Pay payees. Please see separate sheet on how to download and register for new app.
- Thursday, October 5 E-Statements will no longer be available. Please download or save them prior to this date.
- Monday, October 9 – Bank closed
- Tuesday, October 10 – Bank open for business with our new system! Please be patient as we learn this new system together. 🙂